222 Days Before Trinitarian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elite Prestige.

Go down

The Elite Prestige. Empty The Elite Prestige.

Post  NotALeader Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Here is my Latest Creation...Next to 222 Days BT.

This is my most inspiring...

This story was inspired by Walter Dean Myer's Sunrise over the Fallujah.

-<Elite Prestige>-

Conclusion Factor:

O-B-L-I-S <- The Conclusion Factor.
B A E N U
T T G T P
A T A E E
I L T R R
N E I I I
O O O
N R R
S

:Obtain; Your Elite Prestige. Your superior. Not your understudy. To obtain it. You must work hard. Bust your guts. Break your will. And Be able to understand, what it is, You need to survive, and be willing to do whatever it take to achieve victory, and OBTAIN your goal.

:Battle; Battling. When in battle you must follow one rule with many different laws and ways to look at it. ‘’Kill or be Killed’’. Hunt or be Hunted. Track or be Tracked. Shoot or be Shot. Blaze or be Blazed. You must have the drive to reach for what you want. And that’s to win. Making it too easy. Just to reach out and grab it. That is not your battle. You battle is finding out:1. If you can reach far enough to grab it. 2. If you wind up grabbing it, How long can you hold on? & 3. You’ve Held on pretty steady, but there are more to reach for, are you going to stick to holding one? Or do you have the Brace to grasp more?. You must never give up. They want a BATTLE. But you… I want you to give them a War.

[~This is not yet completed....So...Yeah hahahaha Lol.]
NotALeader
NotALeader
Admin

https://222daysbt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum